How would you like to enjoy a sensual life of touch and pleasure, aware of your own boundaries and desires, with the ability to voice them with confidence and with kindness toward your self and others?
Since I started working professionally in 1994, I have helped hundreds of people harness the power of their sexuality to catalyse new-found confidence and creativity in their lives. I am honoured to accompany you on your journey to reclaiming your sexuality as the source of grounding and inspiration it can be.
"Kian's integrity and sense of the sacred has enabled me to drop deeply into the intelligence of my own body, opening doors in a way that I hadn't thought possible. I am so grateful to have been able to place myself in the hands of a man that I could trust - what a gift!
I can truthfully say that he is the best bodyworker that I have ever known. Kian works with clear boundaries in a supportive and deeply powerful way. The work that we have done together has been transformative for me"
- L. H., Psychotherapist
Welcome. My name is Kian de la Cour. I am a Certified Somatic Sex Educator ("somatic" meaning "the body as perceived from within"), Certified Sexological Bodyworker and teacher of Consensual Touch™ workshops based in Dawlish, Devon.
I work together with people who have a clear sense of something they want to learn or explore in the realms of sexuality, arousal & self-regulation, intimacy and embodiment - with an educational focus which supports people to develop a greater capacity for interoception; that is, for feeling more and finding ways to notice, value and articulate felt sensations. I particularly focus on co-creating a greater sense of safety and ease in the body.
I have the scope of practice to include touch so sessions may involve touch and do not have to.
Some reasons you might see me:
- A desire to feel more
- Learning about consent, boundaries & how to touch yourself and other, especially working with Betty Martin's Wheel of Consent
- Coming out of your head and into your body (embodiment)
- Vaginismus or painful sex
- Premature ejaculation - wanting more ejaculatory choice
- Learning about the anatomy of arousal
- Scar tissue remediation - Working with the consequences of scar tissue on sexual function and pleasure e.g. from child birth or surgery
- Problems with an enlarged prostate
- A desire for more joy in your life
- Professional non-sexual cuddling
- Wanting to address problems with pornography usage
- Issues with orgasm: whether too soon, too late or not at all (pre-orgasmia)
- Discovering sensation and creating new neural pathways after gender reassignment surgery
- Wanting to come into your body through touch and experience deep acceptance of your erotic, innocent and authentic self
I work with individuals and relationships of all sexual orientations, gender identities, characteristics and expressions.
"Kian is kind, respectful, attentive, trustworthy, and has great hands! I have had the good fortune to get on his table, and do so any time I have the chance. I highly recommend him".
I create a world of safety and connection through touch and open-hearted communication, so that my clients can access open-hearted choice in manifesting their sexual life potential.